On a recent visit to IFF’s Dayton, New Jersey campus, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine received an inside look at how flavorists and flavor companies are creating successful flavors and meeting deadlines with a blend of skill and evolving technologies. Dennis Kujawski, IFF senior flavorist, explained what it takes to formulate successful flavors, from trend tracking to material selection to compounding to trials to the store shelf.
Photo Album: IFF's Flavor Creation Process
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 120FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 119WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 21Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 14FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 14Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 13Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 13Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Symrise Hosts United Nations' Girl Up Leadership Summit
9/11/2015, Deniz Ataman