On a recent visit to IFF’s Dayton, New Jersey campus, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine received an inside look at how flavorists and flavor companies are creating successful flavors and meeting deadlines with a blend of skill and evolving technologies. Dennis Kujawski, IFF senior flavorist, explained what it takes to formulate successful flavors, from trend tracking to material selection to compounding to trials to the store shelf.
Photo Album: IFF's Flavor Creation Process
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 144Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 35Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro