On a recent visit to IFF’s Dayton, New Jersey campus, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine received an inside look at how flavorists and flavor companies are creating successful flavors and meeting deadlines with a blend of skill and evolving technologies. Dennis Kujawski, IFF senior flavorist, explained what it takes to formulate successful flavors, from trend tracking to material selection to compounding to trials to the store shelf.
Photo Album: IFF's Flavor Creation Process
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014