The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards will take place May 28 at The Unconvention Center, Pier 94, in New York City. Additionally, The Fragrance Foundation has added a new category for niche/indie brands (50 doors and under) to shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators. For more information on the 2009 FiFi Awards visit www.fragrance.org.
Date for FiFi 2009 Announced
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 48Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 39The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 26Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 25Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 242006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 15Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 13WFFC to Honor Mary Riddle
- 12FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014