The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards will take place May 28 at The Unconvention Center, Pier 94, in New York City. Additionally, The Fragrance Foundation has added a new category for niche/indie brands (50 doors and under) to shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators. For more information on the 2009 FiFi Awards visit www.fragrance.org.
Date for FiFi 2009 Announced
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 26Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 192006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?