The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards will take place May 28 at The Unconvention Center, Pier 94, in New York City. Additionally, The Fragrance Foundation has added a new category for niche/indie brands (50 doors and under) to shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators. For more information on the 2009 FiFi Awards visit www.fragrance.org.
Date for FiFi 2009 Announced
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 55Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014