The Fragrance Foundation has announced that the 2009 FiFi Awards will take place May 28 at The Unconvention Center, Pier 94, in New York City. Additionally, The Fragrance Foundation has added a new category for niche/indie brands (50 doors and under) to shine a spotlight on these innovative, independent creators. For more information on the 2009 FiFi Awards visit www.fragrance.org.
Date for FiFi 2009 Announced
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 337A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 59Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 38Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 12Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman