Over 100 attendees listened to presentations by Symrise (Holzminden, Germany), IFF (Union Beach, NJ), Synarome (Levallois-Perret, France), Capua (Campo Calabro, Italy) and Bedoukian (Danbury, CT). Delegates were divided into three groups, visiting and smelling their way around each presentation on a rotation basis. Display stands were presented by Streatley Software Systems, INEOS Fluor and Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
BSP 21st One Day Raw Materials Symposium
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 51Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014