Over 100 attendees listened to presentations by Symrise (Holzminden, Germany), IFF (Union Beach, NJ), Synarome (Levallois-Perret, France), Capua (Campo Calabro, Italy) and Bedoukian (Danbury, CT). Delegates were divided into three groups, visiting and smelling their way around each presentation on a rotation basis. Display stands were presented by Streatley Software Systems, INEOS Fluor and Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
BSP 21st One Day Raw Materials Symposium
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 127WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 120FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 14FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 14Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 12Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 12Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Symrise Hosts United Nations' Girl Up Leadership Summit
9/11/2015, Deniz Ataman