Over 100 attendees listened to presentations by Symrise (Holzminden, Germany), IFF (Union Beach, NJ), Synarome (Levallois-Perret, France), Capua (Campo Calabro, Italy) and Bedoukian (Danbury, CT). Delegates were divided into three groups, visiting and smelling their way around each presentation on a rotation basis. Display stands were presented by Streatley Software Systems, INEOS Fluor and Perfumer & Flavorist magazine.
BSP 21st One Day Raw Materials Symposium
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?