The first thing we noticed on our drive from the airport was that fl ying from every balcony, from every window sill and on every street corner were rainbow colored banners with the word “Pace” (Peace) in large letters. Later, Italians stopped us on the street to tell us about their concerns with the anticipated war. The next thing we noticed was that there were only a few automobiles driving on the streets. It was explained that Sunday is a “no traffic day” in an attempt to reduce the pollution that plagues Milan.
WFFC Trip To Italy And Sicily
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 142006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014