The first thing we noticed on our drive from the airport was that fl ying from every balcony, from every window sill and on every street corner were rainbow colored banners with the word “Pace” (Peace) in large letters. Later, Italians stopped us on the street to tell us about their concerns with the anticipated war. The next thing we noticed was that there were only a few automobiles driving on the streets. It was explained that Sunday is a “no traffic day” in an attempt to reduce the pollution that plagues Milan.
WFFC Trip To Italy And Sicily
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 123Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 96The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 42Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 132006 FiFi Award Winners
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro