The first thing we noticed on our drive from the airport was that fl ying from every balcony, from every window sill and on every street corner were rainbow colored banners with the word “Pace” (Peace) in large letters. Later, Italians stopped us on the street to tell us about their concerns with the anticipated war. The next thing we noticed was that there were only a few automobiles driving on the streets. It was explained that Sunday is a “no traffic day” in an attempt to reduce the pollution that plagues Milan.
WFFC Trip To Italy And Sicily
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?