From June 16-20, more than 800 exhibitors — including Symrise Corp., Chr. Hansen Inc., Danisco USA Inc., Treatt plc and Frutarome Inc. — and thousands of attendees will come together in Chicago to network, educate and perhaps glimpse the future of food science.
Institute Of Food Technologists 2003: Annual Meeting And Expo
May 8, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 181FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 145WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 16Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 13Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 12Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 12FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz