IFEAT's 2008 International Congress, to be held Sept. 28–Oct. 2 in Montreal, Canada, is fast approaching. This year's theme is: "North American and the World: the Challenge." Including important lectures on essentials oil and aroma chemicals of North America, this year's event will feature a field trip to La Sucrerie (maple sugar manufacturer), Cedarleaf Distillery and Ottawa. Read P&F magazine's in-depth preview (pdf, 774 KB), and stay tuned to the Oct. 15 edition of P&Fnow for photos and recaps from the event.
Inside Look: IFEAT 2008
August 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 139Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 37Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro