IFEAT's 2008 International Congress, to be held Sept. 28–Oct. 2 in Montreal, Canada, is fast approaching. This year's theme is: "North American and the World: the Challenge." Including important lectures on essentials oil and aroma chemicals of North America, this year's event will feature a field trip to La Sucrerie (maple sugar manufacturer), Cedarleaf Distillery and Ottawa. Read P&F magazine's in-depth preview (pdf, 774 KB), and stay tuned to the Oct. 15 edition of P&Fnow for photos and recaps from the event.
Inside Look: IFEAT 2008
August 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 45Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 32The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 25Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 24Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11WFFC to Honor Mary Riddle
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014