IFEAT's 2008 International Congress, to be held Sept. 28–Oct. 2 in Montreal, Canada, is fast approaching. This year's theme is: "North American and the World: the Challenge." Including important lectures on essentials oil and aroma chemicals of North America, this year's event will feature a field trip to La Sucrerie (maple sugar manufacturer), Cedarleaf Distillery and Ottawa. Read P&F magazine's in-depth preview (pdf, 774 KB), and stay tuned to the Oct. 15 edition of P&Fnow for photos and recaps from the event.
Inside Look: IFEAT 2008
August 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 34Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?