IFEAT's 2008 International Congress, to be held Sept. 28–Oct. 2 in Montreal, Canada, is fast approaching. This year's theme is: "North American and the World: the Challenge." Including important lectures on essentials oil and aroma chemicals of North America, this year's event will feature a field trip to La Sucrerie (maple sugar manufacturer), Cedarleaf Distillery and Ottawa. Read P&F magazine's in-depth preview (pdf, 774 KB), and stay tuned to the Oct. 15 edition of P&Fnow for photos and recaps from the event.
Inside Look: IFEAT 2008
August 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 54Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014