Most Popular in:
Elements Showcase Presents "Academy of the Secrets of Nature"
Posted: January 13, 2014
In February, Elements Showcase will present the "Academy of the Secrets of Nature," which explores alchemical practices and also categorizes designers by ancient "Metals of Antiquity" including:
- Gold Society - Perfume (fine fragrance)
- Copper Society - Home (ambiance, objects)
- Silver Society - Cosmetics (color, nail, hair)
- Lead Society - Men's (grooming, products)
- Tin Society - Wellness (organic, natural, wildcrafted, taste)
- Iron Society - Accessories (tools, implements, jewelry)
- Mercury Society - Apothecary (skincare, bath & body)
Elements said it is launching this concept to enhance the visitor and exhibitor experiences.
Vernissage: February 4, 2014; Show Dates: February 5 - 6, 2014; Skylight West, 500 West 36th Street, New York, NY. Click here to register.