The WFFC presents "Getting a product to market, and then what? A small business perspective" on March 30 at the Clarion Hotel, Princeton, NJ. The presentation will be lead by the owners of Muirhead Foods. The cocktail hour begins at 5:30 PM and is followed by the presentation (6:30-7:00) and then dinner (7:00). For more information e-mail email@example.com or visit www.wffc.org.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 96Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 68The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 61The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 56Video: Richard Goodwin Discusses Cognitive Cooking, Flavorcon 2015
- 41Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 31Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 22Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 22Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 192006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman