The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers' Association will hold a joint FEMA/IRAC government relations committee meeting March 9-10 in Charleston, SC. For more information, visit www.femaflavor.org.
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 98Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 71The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 61The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 56Video: Richard Goodwin Discusses Cognitive Cooking, Flavorcon 2015
- 41Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 30Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 22Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 20Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman