The Institute of Food Technologists will present “Food Laws & Regulations” March 2-3 in San Diego. Aimed at regulatory consultants, food label designers, R&D/QA staff and beyond, the course will address FDA and USDA regulation of meat and poultry; nutrition labeling and health claims; and food import laws. For more information, visit www.ift.org.
January 2, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 48Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 46Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 46Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 28Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 22The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 19The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 16A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 15Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman