Most Popular in:
Non-Traditional Fragrance Opportunities
Posted: March 18, 2008
The Scent Marketing Institute will be holding its first global conference on the use of scent in marketing, branding, printing & packaging, retail & interior design, the hospitality industry and beyond, from June 29 through July 1 at the Marriott Marquis Times Square, New York. This event will expose attendees to the merits and scope of scent marketing and provide practical how-to strategies. Attendees will learn how industry leaders and entrepreneurs are putting scent to good and profitable use in their own businesses.
The first day, June 29, consists of registration and a networking reception. On June 30, there will be seminars with a variety of expert speakers, including Alan Hirsch and John van Roemburg. These seminars will follow four different tracks of topics: 1. branding, advertising and fragrance media; 2. scents that make sense; 3. creating, selling and living in scented environments; and 4. future trends and developing markets.
The final day is designed as an in-depth "how to" program on:
- understanding the latest olfactory science and research
- finding or creating the right scent for your purpose
- the conception and implementation of scent marketing and branding strategies
- identifying and understanding the appropriate scent delivery technologies
- using scent in various areas and vertical markets
- learning about future applications and market opportunities
- building a successful business model
For more information or to register go to www.scentworldexpo.com