The European Federation of Essential Oils (EFEO) will hold its 10th anniversary event July 1–2, 2012, in the south of France. On Sunday, July 1, the event will include a gala cocktail dinner at the Croisette Beach Hotel in Cannes, and on Monday, July 2, “The Challenges of the Raw Materials Supply for the F&F Industry” will be presented at the Palais des Congres in Grasse, followed by lunch and concluding with an optional visit to the International Museum of Perfumery, also in Grasse.
Speakers for the event include:
- Catherine Gadras, director of regulatory affairs, Robertet SA;
- Roberto Julius Gunawan, president and director, PT Indesso Aroma;
- Remi Pulverail, purchasing category leader, natural specialties, Givaudan Suisse SA;
- Frank Rittler, senior perfumer, Henkel; and
- Dominique Roche, vice president, global purchasing natural, Firmenich SA.
More information on the event is available at www.efeo-org.org.