Treatt plc recently hosted a three-day flavorist and perfumer training seminar at its Lakeland, FL facility. Thirty participants from 24 flavor and fragrance manufacturers and consumer goods producers sat in on presentations regarding citrus products and processing, mint, spice oil odor evaluation, organic issues, ethical trading, and distillation and extraction techniques.
Treatt Hosts Perfumer, Flavorist Seminar
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 35Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?