Treatt plc recently hosted a three-day flavorist and perfumer training seminar at its Lakeland, FL facility. Thirty participants from 24 flavor and fragrance manufacturers and consumer goods producers sat in on presentations regarding citrus products and processing, mint, spice oil odor evaluation, organic issues, ethical trading, and distillation and extraction techniques.
Treatt Hosts Perfumer, Flavorist Seminar
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 68'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 45Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 32The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 25Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 24Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014