Treatt plc recently hosted a three-day flavorist and perfumer training seminar at its Lakeland, FL facility. Thirty participants from 24 flavor and fragrance manufacturers and consumer goods producers sat in on presentations regarding citrus products and processing, mint, spice oil odor evaluation, organic issues, ethical trading, and distillation and extraction techniques.
Treatt Hosts Perfumer, Flavorist Seminar
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 64Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014