Forty industry colleagues from 19 countries, accompanied by 20 representatives of the local essential oils industry, took part in the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) Indonesia Study Tour, July 3–10, 2011. Sandeep Tekriwal (Van Aroma) and Feri Agustian Soleh (Indarro Aromatik), alongside other members of the local organizing committee (LOC), provided detailed comments and analysis throughout the tour.
IFEAT Indonesia Study Tour
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 337A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 59Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 38Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 12Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman