Forty industry colleagues from 19 countries, accompanied by 20 representatives of the local essential oils industry, took part in the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) Indonesia Study Tour, July 3–10, 2011. Sandeep Tekriwal (Van Aroma) and Feri Agustian Soleh (Indarro Aromatik), alongside other members of the local organizing committee (LOC), provided detailed comments and analysis throughout the tour.
IFEAT Indonesia Study Tour
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 78Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 31The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 29Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 25British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 21FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 14Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- 14A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 14Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz