Forty industry colleagues from 19 countries, accompanied by 20 representatives of the local essential oils industry, took part in the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) Indonesia Study Tour, July 3–10, 2011. Sandeep Tekriwal (Van Aroma) and Feri Agustian Soleh (Indarro Aromatik), alongside other members of the local organizing committee (LOC), provided detailed comments and analysis throughout the tour.
IFEAT Indonesia Study Tour
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 102Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 93The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 59The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 56Video: Richard Goodwin Discusses Cognitive Cooking, Flavorcon 2015
- 42Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 30Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 25Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 21Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 19FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz