Forty industry colleagues from 19 countries, accompanied by 20 representatives of the local essential oils industry, took part in the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) Indonesia Study Tour, July 3–10, 2011. Sandeep Tekriwal (Van Aroma) and Feri Agustian Soleh (Indarro Aromatik), alongside other members of the local organizing committee (LOC), provided detailed comments and analysis throughout the tour.
IFEAT Indonesia Study Tour
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 36Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 262006 FiFi Award Winners
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman