Camille McDonald (Bath & Body Works; BBW), “always has time to mentor or solve problems,” said Fragrance Foundation Rochelle Bloom in her introduction of the organization’s 2011 Circle of Champions honoree. Recognized for her significant contributions to the industry, McDonald was feted in a humorous roast-style presentation by Jerry Vittoria (Firmenich), Cosimo Policastro (Givaudan) and So Young Kang (BBW).
The Invisible Power of Fragrance: Honoring Camille McDonald
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 192FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 147WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 242006 FiFi Award Winners
- 22Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 16Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 12FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
10/6/2015, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro