Camille McDonald (Bath & Body Works; BBW), “always has time to mentor or solve problems,” said Fragrance Foundation Rochelle Bloom in her introduction of the organization’s 2011 Circle of Champions honoree. Recognized for her significant contributions to the industry, McDonald was feted in a humorous roast-style presentation by Jerry Vittoria (Firmenich), Cosimo Policastro (Givaudan) and So Young Kang (BBW).
The Invisible Power of Fragrance: Honoring Camille McDonald
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 141Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 36Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman