Camille McDonald (Bath & Body Works; BBW), “always has time to mentor or solve problems,” said Fragrance Foundation Rochelle Bloom in her introduction of the organization’s 2011 Circle of Champions honoree. Recognized for her significant contributions to the industry, McDonald was feted in a humorous roast-style presentation by Jerry Vittoria (Firmenich), Cosimo Policastro (Givaudan) and So Young Kang (BBW).
The Invisible Power of Fragrance: Honoring Camille McDonald
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain