Camille McDonald (Bath & Body Works; BBW), “always has time to mentor or solve problems,” said Fragrance Foundation Rochelle Bloom in her introduction of the organization’s 2011 Circle of Champions honoree. Recognized for her significant contributions to the industry, McDonald was feted in a humorous roast-style presentation by Jerry Vittoria (Firmenich), Cosimo Policastro (Givaudan) and So Young Kang (BBW).
The Invisible Power of Fragrance: Honoring Camille McDonald
December 30, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 54Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- 'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
1/7/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights