The 8th Annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum will take place March 13 at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in Garden Grove/Anaheim, CA. The event, hosted by the Chemical Sources Association, National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems, and Society of Flavor Chemists will include a number of networking opportunities. For hotel reservations, click here and use the ExpoWest block. For more information on the event, click here.
West Coast Flavor Event
January 8, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 141Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 36Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro