The 8th Annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum will take place March 13 at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in Garden Grove/Anaheim, CA. The event, hosted by the Chemical Sources Association, National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems, and Society of Flavor Chemists will include a number of networking opportunities. For hotel reservations, click here and use the ExpoWest block. For more information on the event, click here.
West Coast Flavor Event
January 8, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 36Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 27Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 252006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 15Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 13Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?