The 8th Annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum will take place March 13 at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in Garden Grove/Anaheim, CA. The event, hosted by the Chemical Sources Association, National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems, and Society of Flavor Chemists will include a number of networking opportunities. For hotel reservations, click here and use the ExpoWest block. For more information on the event, click here.
West Coast Flavor Event
January 8, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 64Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014