IFEAT chairman Alastair Hitchen has announced the new location for the IFEAT 2008 Congress. According to Hitchen, "the recent cancellation of the projected Congress in Dubai has left IFEAT in a particularly difficult scheduling situation. Bringing forward a preliminary proposal for a Congress intended for 2008 in Montreal, Canada has proven to be our best option." However, due to the extremely short time horizon there weren't many dates from which to choose. Constrained by the possibility of inhospitable weather towards the end of October, IFEAT booked the period of Sept. 28 through Oct. 2. Unfortunately, this time coincides with Rosh Hashanah (Sept. 30–Oct. 1), the last days of Ramadan (Oct. 2) and China’s National Day (Oct. 1). Of the chosen dates, Hitchen said, "The IFEAT Executive Committee extends our sincere apologies to those who will, as a result, be unable to attend this conference."
Destination Montreal for IFEAT '08
January 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?