IFEAT chairman Alastair Hitchen has announced the new location for the IFEAT 2008 Congress. According to Hitchen, "the recent cancellation of the projected Congress in Dubai has left IFEAT in a particularly difficult scheduling situation. Bringing forward a preliminary proposal for a Congress intended for 2008 in Montreal, Canada has proven to be our best option." However, due to the extremely short time horizon there weren't many dates from which to choose. Constrained by the possibility of inhospitable weather towards the end of October, IFEAT booked the period of Sept. 28 through Oct. 2. Unfortunately, this time coincides with Rosh Hashanah (Sept. 30–Oct. 1), the last days of Ramadan (Oct. 2) and China’s National Day (Oct. 1). Of the chosen dates, Hitchen said, "The IFEAT Executive Committee extends our sincere apologies to those who will, as a result, be unable to attend this conference."
Destination Montreal for IFEAT '08
January 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 141Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 36Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro