IFEAT chairman Alastair Hitchen has announced the new location for the IFEAT 2008 Congress. According to Hitchen, "the recent cancellation of the projected Congress in Dubai has left IFEAT in a particularly difficult scheduling situation. Bringing forward a preliminary proposal for a Congress intended for 2008 in Montreal, Canada has proven to be our best option." However, due to the extremely short time horizon there weren't many dates from which to choose. Constrained by the possibility of inhospitable weather towards the end of October, IFEAT booked the period of Sept. 28 through Oct. 2. Unfortunately, this time coincides with Rosh Hashanah (Sept. 30–Oct. 1), the last days of Ramadan (Oct. 2) and China’s National Day (Oct. 1). Of the chosen dates, Hitchen said, "The IFEAT Executive Committee extends our sincere apologies to those who will, as a result, be unable to attend this conference."
Destination Montreal for IFEAT '08
January 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 69'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 29The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 25Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 21Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014