Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 91Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 242006 FiFi Award Winners
- 21Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 20'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
- 14 FEMA to Honor Bob Eilerman with Excellence in Flavor Science Award
- 11Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 10Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- 10The Future of Savory Flavors
- 9Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 9Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
8/17/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Perfumed Plume Awards Accepting Submissions
10/14/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
8/3/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- Symrise Hosts United Nations' Girl Up Leadership Summit
9/11/2015, Deniz Ataman