Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?