Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 181FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 145WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 16Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 13Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 12On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 12Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- Perfumed Plume Awards Accepting Submissions
10/14/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- Symrise Hosts United Nations' Girl Up Leadership Summit
9/11/2015, Deniz Ataman