Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 337A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 47Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 39Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?