Amy Marks-McGee, founder of Trendincite, was praised by a number of colleagues past and present for her positive energy, brilliance as a marketing partner, ability to translate new technology for consumers, and leadership abilities during the 2011 Woman of the Year ceremony hosted by Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce (WFFC). Marks-McGee, who previously held positions with IFF, Noville and Givaudan, was also honored for her contributions to WFFC, including work on the communications committee and annual trend excursions in New York.
WFFC Honors Marks-McGee as Woman of the Year
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 109WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 29FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 28Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 23UPDATED: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 12Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 102010 FiFi Winners
- Perfumed Plume Awards Accepting Submissions
10/14/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?