A photo gallery of images from The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA), which gathered in Palm Beach, Florida, for its 102nd Annual Convention, focusing on emerging markets in East Asia.
Industry Snapshot: FEMA's 2011 Annual Convention
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 110WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 30Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 23UPDATED: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 21FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 10Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- Flavorcon Hotel Block Extended to October 27
10/8/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured