A photo gallery of images from The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA), which gathered in Palm Beach, Florida, for its 102nd Annual Convention, focusing on emerging markets in East Asia.
Industry Snapshot: FEMA's 2011 Annual Convention
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 339A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 91The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 73Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 38Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro