A photo gallery of images from The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA), which gathered in Palm Beach, Florida, for its 102nd Annual Convention, focusing on emerging markets in East Asia.
Industry Snapshot: FEMA's 2011 Annual Convention
August 23, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 142WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 123FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 19Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 14Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 14FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 13Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 12Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- Flavorcon Hotel Block Extended to October 27
10/8/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured