The SFP (Société Française des Parfumeurs) hosted its 10th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery June 15–16 in Paris, allowing perfumers and fragrance industry members to learn about new materials and trends from participating companies and exhibitors.
SFP's 10th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
July 7, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 115Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 96The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 42Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 132006 FiFi Award Winners
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro