The SFP (Société Française des Parfumeurs) hosted its 10th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery June 15–16 in Paris, allowing perfumers and fragrance industry members to learn about new materials and trends from participating companies and exhibitors.
SFP's 10th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
July 7, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014